The Hero Base can be used to deploy Heroes on it. Deployed Heroes can be used in Raids, Dungeons, Challenge a Boss, Heroes Trial, Here Be Monsters challenge as well as the recently added Guild Wars. Leveling up the Hero Base increases its hitpoints, the attack range and the attributes (damage and hitpoints) of the deployed Hero, but only when defending your base.
- Note: Attributes (damage and hitpoints) are only increased while defending, this means when you are being raided or doing Here Be Monsters, not in Raids, Dungeons, Arena and Boss battle.
- The Sixth Hero Base opens availability at Town Hall level 12 but it is only buildable under the following requirements:
|Building||Town Hall||Army Camp||Gold Mine||Gold Vault||Mana Mill||Mana Vault|
|Required Building Level||14||16||16||16||16||16|
- Notification shows availability at Town Hall level 12 but it has to complete the requirements which is obtainable at Town Hall Level 14.
- It takes 22 days to raise each of 20 buildings to level 16 and another 22 days for the level 14 town hall. That is over 462 days of building. Having 4-5 builders reduces this to 3-4 months.
When you click the Hero base, there are 3 icons coming out. These 3 icons are Info, Level Up and Hero. In case that Hero placed on the base is dead, fourth icon "Revive" is also present. Here are the details of each Icons:
| || || ||10|
- Info - gives you the details of information about the Hero Base.
- Level Up - gives you an option to upgrade your Hero Base.
- Hero - click the Hero Base and you will see this icon, which mainly means either to put a hero or change the hero presently on the base.a
If by chance a Hero dies on a raid or in an HBM battle, the Hero Base will show another Icon tab, this one is Revive.
- Revive - is an icon which normally came out when a hero dies in battle or raids. Unlike Finish Icon, Revive pertains to hero which is to speed up the Healing process and return it back to the game. Revive recquires 10 gems giving the hero speed healing to return back fast in the game.
There are another Icons which you will find once you Level Up your Hero Base. These are the Cancel Icon and the Finish Icon. The details for Cancel and Finish Icons are as follows.
- Cancel - if you want to cancel your Level Up process, you can do so by hitting this icon. It will notify you that you can only retrieve 50% of the amount you spend for the Level Up you have made.
- Finish - is an icon where Gems are involved. If you want to finish instantly certain Level Up you have made, you can do so by spending the amount of gems shown on the top of the Finish Icon. Red number means that your gems stock is insufficient.
There is only one image at the moment.