FANDOM


Heroes are the main attacking units and a crucial part of success in the game of Castle Clash. Heroes will need to be placed on a Hero Base in order to use them in some game modes. Each hero has their own unique skill which can be increased to be more effective, and a random talent that can be changed or leveled up based on the player's choices.
Raven heroes1

Leveling

Button Upgrade
Heroes have a star level, which is based on the level of the hero. To increase their level, heroes will need to be used in one of the following:

Raids

Dungeons

Here Be Monsters

Heroes can also increase their level by consuming Tomes. Heroes can earn EXP until the star level's highest level has been reached, which is up to the next 20th level (1-star has a maximum level of 20, and 5 stars have a maximum level of 100). In order to earn EXP again, the hero must be upgraded, which requires a certain amount of Gold and Honor Badges to be used, while also requiring a certain amount of Flames to be earned in order to upgrade the hero. As a maximum-star-level hero cannot earn any more EXP until they are upgraded, it is advised not to use them in EXP earning modes if you don't want to waste EXP.

Inscription

Inscription icon

Heroes can be inscribed to boost their attack, health and might. Only 4-Star heroes and above can be inscribed. Each star level has an Inscription cap. At every Star beyond the 4th, you gain 20 inscription levels, with the max level is 100 after reaching 8-Stars. After level 21, you can use Crests as a second Talent.

Sacrifice

Sacrifices are not heroes you use for Garrisons or a type of battle, but rather, are consumed by other heroes to increase their Skill XP and Skill Level.

Slime Icon
Slime
Crystal Ooze Icon
Crystal Ooze
Gelatinous Champion Icon
Gelatinous Champion
Master Slime Icon
Master Slime

Ordinary

Ordinary Heroes are the easiest heroes to obtain, but are mostly useless compared to other heroes. However, they have their own extra stats for Tower Garrisons and some can be useful for tactical situations.

Angel Icon
Angel
Marksman Icon
Marksman
Hill Giant Icon
Hill Giant
Engineer Icon
Engineer
Frost Witch Icon
Frost Witch
Dryad Icon
Dryad
Alchemist Icon
Alchemist
Marauder Icon
Marauder

Elite

Elite Heroes have better stats than Ordinary ones, but still mostly pale in comparison to Legendary ones. Like Ordinary Heroes, they can be used for a different extra stat in Garrisons, and can be used in tactical situations.

Executioner Icon
Executioner
Assassin Icon
Assassin
Werewolf Icon
Werewolf
Cyclops Icon
Cyclops
Pain-Da Icon
Pain-Da
Shaman Icon
Shaman
Serpent Queen Icon
Serpent Queen
Ice Demon Icon
Ice Demon
Triton Icon
Triton

Legendary

Legendary Heroes are the strongest heroes in the game. Your power in the game single-handedly depends on what Legendary heroes you have and how strong they are (Skill level, hero level, etc.). Some can only be obtained through certain methods..

Paladin Icon
Paladin
Spirit Mage Icon
Spirit Mage[1]
Ninja Icon
Ninja
Succubus Icon
Succubus
Champion Icon
Champion
Druid Icon
Druid
Thunder God Icon
Thunder God
Pumpkin Duke Icon
Pumpkin Duke[2]
Minotaur Chieftain Icon
Minotaur Chieftain[1]
Grizzly Reaper Icon
Grizzly Reaper
Atlanticore Icon
Atlanticore
Snowzilla Icon
Snowzilla[2]
Cupid Icon
Cupid[2]
Immortep Icon
Immortep
Moltanica Icon
Moltanica[3]
Aries Icon
Aries[2]
Vlad Dracula Icon
Vlad Dracula[2]
Death Knight Icon
Death Knight[2]
Orksbane Icon
Orksbane[2]
Santa Boom Icon
Santa Boom[2]
Pixie Icon
Pixie[2]
Siren Icon
Siren
Destroyer Icon
Destroyer[1]
Warlock Icon
Warlock[2]
Treantaur Icon
Treantaur[2]
Harpy Queen Icon
Harpy Queen[2]
Skull Knight Icon
Skull Knight[2]
Dread Drake Icon
Dread Drake[2]
Ghoulem Icon
Ghoulem[2]
Candy Kane Icon
Candy Kane[2]
Arctica Icon
Arctica[3]
Valentina Icon
Valentina[2]
Phantom King Icon
Phantom King
Beast Tamer Icon
Beast Tamer[2]
Lady Leo Icon
Lady Leo[2]
Grimfiend Icon
Grimfiend[2]
Dracax Icon
Dracax[2]
Medusa Icon
Medusa[2]
Demogorgon Icon
Demogorgon[3]
Trixie Treat Icon
Trixie Treat[2]
Revenant Icon
Revenant[2]
Lil Nick Icon
Lil Nick[2]
Michael Icon
Michael[2]
Heartbreaker Icon
Heartbreaker[2]
Anubis Icon
Anubis[2]
Ronin Icon
Ronin[2]
Gunslinger Icon
Gunslinger[2]
Rockno Icon
Rockno[2]
Mechtessa Icon
Mechtessa[2]
Skeletica Icon
Skeletica[3]
Wallawalla Icon
Wallawalla[2]
Creation-01 Icon
Creation-01[2]
Athene Icon
Athene[2]
Sasquatch Icon
Sasquatch[2]
Espirita Icon
Espirita[2]
Dove Keeper Icon
Dove Keeper[2]
Cirrina Icon
Cirrina[2]
Storm Eater Icon
Storm Eater[2]
Professor Ribbit Icon
Professor Ribbit[2]
Lavanica Icon
Lavanica[3]
Asura Icon
Asura[2]
Ma Hatma Icon
Ma Hatma[2]
Rowdy Rascals Icon
Rowdy Rascals[2]
Bogeyman Icon
Bogeyman[2]
Commodora Icon
Commodora[2]
Lazulix Icon
Lazulix[2]
Plant Warrior Icon
Plant Warrior[2]
Rosaleen Icon
Rosaleen[3]
Cosmo Icon
Cosmo[2]
Ripper Icon
Ripper[2]
  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 Can only be obtained by in-game purchases
  2. 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 2.23 2.24 2.25 2.26 2.27 2.28 2.29 2.30 2.31 2.32 2.33 2.34 2.35 2.36 2.37 2.38 2.39 2.40 2.41 2.42 2.43 2.44 2.45 2.46 2.47 2.48 2.49 Can only be obtained randomly via Gem rolls
  3. 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Can only be acquired through events

Bosses

Bosses can not be used by players, but are considered as heroes and are used in certain features of the game, including Here Be Monsters, Team Dungeons, Wretched Gorge, Here Be Demon and Challenge A Boss.

Centaur Scout Icon
Centaur Elite Icon
Centaur King Icon
Centaur Lord Icon
Demon Icon
Dinosaur
Dinosaur

Hiring Heroes

In order to hire more heroes, you will need to go to the Heroes Altar. There are several ways to hire heroes, which includes:
Hire with gems
  • Hiring With Gems Gem.png: While the statistics are not proven true[1], studies suggest the chances to hire specific heroes are as such:
  • a 60% chance to obtain an Elite Hero
  • a 25% chance to obtain a Sacrifice (with a 15% chance being a Gelatinous Champion and the other 85% being Crystal Ooze)
  • a 10% chance to obtain an Ordinary Hero
  • a 5% chance to obtain a Legendary Hero, with Gem-roll-only heroes (such as an Orksbane or Aries) appearing to have a smaller chance to get compared to heroes available by hiring with shards (such as Grizzly Reaper)
Hiring heroes with gems can be for free once every 24 hours.
Hire with HB
  • Hiring With Honor Badges HB.png: Hiring with Honor Badges has a high chance to obtain a Slime or an Ordinary hero, while also having a small chance to obtain an Elite hero and an even smaller chance to obtain a Legendary hero. Honor Badges are better used to level up hero star levels,  so it is recommended to not use them for hiring heroes unless you have a lot to spare.
Hire with shards
  • Hiring With Shards Shard.png: While a small amount of Legendary heroes are available this way, you can purchase heroes with 100% certainty instead of attempting to get heroes from the other methods.
Hero-cards


  • Soulstones: Collect 200 Soulstones of a specific legendary non-shardable hero type from events and trade these in for that hero type.

You cannot have more than one of the same Hero fighting or defending in any game mode, but you can have duplicate heroes occupying Tower Garrisons.

Hero Expeditions allows you to select duplicate heroes for raiding, but will not allow more than one of the same Hero to be placed until the first has been killed. (Example: Two Thunder God may be selected, but only one Thunder God can be placed when raiding the enemy base given to you.)

  1. http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=118749&extra=page%3D1

Extra Heroes In The Chinese Version

The heroes shown below are used for the Tencent Games version of Castle Clash:

Great Sage Icon
Great Sage
Juggernaut Icon
Juggernaut
Kungfu Master Icon
Kungfu Master
Phantom Fighter Icon
Phantom Fighter
Exorcist Icon
Exorcist

Detailed Information

References

Gallery

Show the complete gallery

Start a Discussion Discussions about Heroes

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.