The Heroes Trial is a feature similar to Here Be Monsters. It shares the same random unit spawn mechanic. 3,000 Might is required to enter this deadly contest. One entry generates every six hours, with 6 stored entries () total being the maximum.
There are a total of 12 Trials with a randomly selected Legendary Hero for each that attacks your base. You must defeat all of the enemy units within the time limit to win. Prizes are Honor Badges, Gems, and Heroes.
- This new feature is much more difficult and much less consistent than Here Be Monsters. Players will have to do their best to defend their base against at least 3 or more Pumpkin Dukes or Cupids, with their stack-able skill, or multiple Druids healing each other.
- All attacking heroes have four times their base health.
- Heroes between versions have been found to spawn with the same talents. It woud be hard to identify which hero spawns where as they are all the same, though the set should retain the same talents. Examples: One Paladin in wave L1 spawns with sprint. One Snowzilla in L1 will have self-destruct.
- Just as in Here Be Monsters, different amounts of resources can be rewarded for the same wave. L1 will drop 100, 200, or 500 Honor badges or 3, 5, or 10 gems .
- According to some tests, there is small chance to receive the hero which you defeated in a wave. Chances of getting hero as a reward grows with every higher wave level completed .
- This appears to be the opposite of Here Be Monsters. High-damage heroes are more useful than multiple targets, as you need to kill the attacking heroes in as few hits as possible to minimize their skill usage. Multiple smaller hits such as Snowzilla's Snowball Fight will actually feed into the beefed-up heroes' energy.
- Your heroes don't get any exp from heroes trial.
Hero Trial Challenge I
List of heroes
Hero Trial Challenge II
List of heroes
grey - expected, not yet confirmed number
*Lvl 17 - Wave 17 in Heroes Trial appears approximately 24 Heroes in groups of 3.
- If you get stuck in Heroes Trial Challenge II, you can wait until Treantaur appears. With Pumpkin Duke, Cupid and/or Druid/Ghoulem you can pass and reach higher waves easily.