HB can be lost by failing Raids against other players.
HB limit: 50 Million.
- HB won/lost in Raids is determined by the Might difference between the two players - e.g. winning against someone with higher Might gives more HB.
- HB can also be received in Daily Reward and Nobility Title rewards given every day.
- The best way to earn more HB is by means of Challenge a Boss where you can earn HB per fight plus HB as a reward by DMG Ranking if the goals were attained.
- HB can also be purchased at Shop given a costs of 50 Gems for 1000 HB allowed per day.
- You can also earn HB by completing quests sets in Quest Board.
- You can also earn HB by completing the Hero Expeditions and by exchanging some items on Warehouse using Merits . Selling some Items in Warehouse also gives HB.
- Extra HB May be earned trough Guild Wars Twice a week to a maximum total of 20,000 each week.
Honor Badge recruitment costs 500 Honor Badges for the initial roll and a cumulative addition of 100 additional Hero Badges per roll for the first 10 rolls, 500 per roll for the next 9 rolls, and 1000 per roll as far as anyone has seen after that. Recruitment cost will reset back to 500 HB when the server time refreshes.
You can roll Legendary Heroes with Honor Badges but the chance is nearly zero. According to this thread --> Rolling Hero with HB, it is unlikely that you will receive Legendary Heroes using Honor Badges; meaning, at high levels of play, Honor badges are best used to level up your Heroes (by giving them more stars) or by boosting their abilities (by recruiting random Heroes and sacrificing them) rather than trying to add heroes to your roster through rolling.
Star Leveling Up Heroes
Honor Badges are also used to increase the Star level of a hero, which raises it's maximum level capacity:
|Non evolved Hero||Evo1 Hero||Evo2 Hero|
|1||-||1 - 20||-||(4)||-||(5)||-|
|2||1,000||20 - 40||1,000||(4)||-||(5)||-|
|3||3,000||40 - 60||4,000||(4)||-||(5)||-|
|4||10,000||60 - 80||14,000||1 - 80||-||(5)||-|
- Hiring Heroes With HBs, Stats and Odds, Castle Clash Forum - I Got Games, (September 26, 2013).