I see all these team recommendations for anything and everything in the game EXCEPT the new Storm Mesa...I am ASSUMING you'd want to use heroes who have a lot of Attack since Coma and Stuns do NOT work on the boss.. My setup Right now is:
Unfortunately in Team Dungeon, PD reigns supreme. No PD = no winning. Even Mesa 1 requires at least 2 PDs just to have a chance to win. But if the Boss kills PD(s) early, then you will most likely lose. Any team recommendation starts with PD. When you do higher levels, you will need to have a good team mix of buffers (PD, Cupid, Druid), DPS, debuffers (Succubus, Shaman), and maybe a tank or two. For example having 4 Moltanicas is overkill, having 1 or 2 is enough so you have slots for other types. FYI, there seems to be debuffing limits on the boss which is why it doesnt help to have four 9/9 skill level Shaman. This is through observation, no proof yet.
Chandra9shekar - If you have 2 or more high level PDs, all your heroes are attacking at the same speed (200ms) due to stacking. My guild does mesa3 often. We hardly use high DPS heroes: Immo, GR, Ninja, or SZ. Having 2 or more cupids pretty much buff all heroes to do max damage.
GR is a hero that anybody can have. f2p or p2p. Because of his ability to heal he will last longer at high levels. and yes When PDs stack most of the heroes reach 200ms speed. If you have Aries and molta then you may not use gr. Currently I am using molta, GR, PD, druid and mino. Don't know whether to replace GR with Aries. Because many times I get players with Aries. But not so many with molta. Currently farming mesa-1 only. I will see how it will work for mesa-2 and 3
For earlier mesa-1 2 pds were required because of boss stun. Now one pd with 6-7/9 skill is enough provided you have a good team with decent damage. I played with 2 players with only 70 lvl heroes. Couldn't beat mesa-1. Now I allow only 1 low level player if none of them have pd or good damage dealers.
Well, if I see 3 pumpkin heads, I dont care if they are level 80 nd the 4th is a lv 60 elite. We win anyway. I won batles like this, while losing in a group with only my own PD and the rest being fancy level 150s legendaries. Since this game mode is so PD sensitive it is annoying that we cant see how many are present.
You say to want at least 2PDs and 3 druids. How can you know what the others have?
You can see what heroes each player has by clicking on their icons before the fight has started. You can even click on them while the clock is counting.
On theory, you can do it with only 2 PD's. Even 1, if there are 3 or 4 cupids. However, in Mesa 3, there is a great likelihood you will lose 2-4 players by the time you reach Boss. Even then, due to PD's no-range attack, they are closest to the Boss so he would attack them first.Your goal is to have 1 surviving shaman, 1 surviving witch, 1 moltanica, a few heavy hitters like sz/gr/ninja and the rest cupids/pd's/druids.
With the special heroes surviving (witch, shaman, moltanica) no heroes will die once they've reached the Boss - at that point you simply need enough dmg to kill him within the time limit.
I don't know how many will read this but I hope you take notice when you do. Bouncing around the storm mesa waiting room sux for everyone and there's no need to lose once committed. This guide is from my own experience in selecting teams and trying to win for rewards. Storm Mesa 1 only, I don't play Mesa 2 or higher yet. My total hero might is 4k using 5 legends, I don't have PD.
Players with high level PDs; please don't be so picky, you are playing storm mesa 1 and could probably beat it solo. This guide is for you as much as the lower might players so please help us unlucky ones to win rewards*
1. Form your team so that heroes don't wander off and get killed. Choose a favorite and secondary square to attack from and place heroes to be towards the bottom once the fight starts (if you choose the left two squares for Mesa then place heroes on the right side when you form up. Do the opposite if you have chosen the right two squares). Try different hero combinations to improve your total might OR consider dropping a little might for a useful skill or talent, not too much though. Always check your form up before starting Mesa. I caused a loss for my team after changing my form up in the Lost Realm; sincere apologies to those players, lesson learnt.
2. Once you join the waiting room DON'T BOUNCE AROUND. Tap the other players heroes and see what they've got, they're looking at yours too. You want 2 PDs here, one will work if he has high skill. (step 3, checking might. Player with PD needs over 5k might as a guide for teams with only one PD). A SM is great to have as he will kill the towers at the top. All of this takes me about 8-10 seconds. If you don't find what you need then exit and try again.
this is a good opportunity to add friends with strong teams. When you have many friends online (check this in chat window/friends) create your own Mesa fight and invite them for a certain win. Talk with them also, be friendly, share tips and make friends. If you are one of those strong players please don't be a snob, you had low might once too *
3. Check the total might. Tap on the players pictures on the top left of screen. Add the first number from each player, the thousands (3999 still only =3k might when I add these). If the total is not over 12k with only one PD then exit and try again. With two PDs a total of 10k is enough. Allow about 3 seconds for this. (I have lost with total might over 15k, especially if a PD dies or some twat tries to solo the top half. I have won with 8k total might with 2 PDs.)
4. Commit to your favorite or secondary square (lowest 5 squares only!). Try to leave the bottom square for the player with PD, he is more important than your entire team. If you can't get a suitable position consider leaving if the total might is low, your heroes will die and every little bit of damage counts. If any player does not move to the bottom by 3 seconds remaining, GET OUT! Don't wait longer, I've had the game crash when I quit at 1 second remaining and i lost the Mesa turn also.
5. You're in and the fighting has started. Good luck but if you're following this guide you don't really need luck.
If anyone would like to refine this or add extra comments, please do so. I've searched for a similar guide and found nothing although this wiki page comes close. Thank you to those who have read this and consider its use.
Before you attempt SM3, please watch the strategy vid here [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcyId2ULJpc
]] learned something new, had no idea bout the de-buff heroes Moltanica, Shaman and Frost Witch...food for thought.
Frost Witch skill "Icy Thrust" reduces the boss ATK speed..watch his slowwww swinging axe for less hits/DMG taken.
Shaman skill "Curse" reduces the boss ATK by XX% depending on skill lvl which = less DMG to parties.
Moltanica skill "Breath" deals XXX% ATK and reduces target's ATK, ATK SPD, and MOV SPD by XX% for 6 secs. Cooldown: 6 secs.
Unfortunately Moltanica's skill has a cooldown, unlike Frost Witch & Shaman skills which we believe can continually stack assuming your Punky Dukes keep their purple energy bars popping before 7 seconds.
On my team i use lvl 140 PD lvl 136 thunder god lvl 134 atlanticore lvl 132 druid lvl 135 aires. In storm mesa 1 you can do it with 1 PD but the PD must have at least 4800 might. I wouldn't take anyone on who has less than 3500 might with 2 PD's. Storm Mesa 2: 2 PD's with a minimum of 400o might. Storm Mesa 3 you will need 3 PD's with a minimum of 5000 might and their heroes have to be above lvl 140 DO NOT take anyone on with a hero lvl lower than that because they will die. You will need prefebly some one with lvl 150 heroes. (in case some heroes die) PD skill for mesa 1 if your only using 1 should be a minimum of 6/10
Storm Mesa-1 is nearly unplayable. It is way too difficult to get a good game room unless you want to spend 5-7 minutes between games bouncing around rooms. I wish they would stop the auto room switching and just take you back to the main selection screen so you can press Join Team instead of being jumped to a bunch of rooms that have no chance of playing since one of the four players is cancelling out before even being able to view the room. It's very annoying. Just remove the auto room switching and put players back on the selection screen when a room ends.
I honestly don't get people saying you need more than 2 PDs. For Mess 1, you need everyone around level 100 and one PD. That's not 100% but it's a good rule of thumb. Even for Mesa 4, which is what I usually do, you only need 2 PDs to win, but if you don't have more than 2 make sure you bring Treantur. But you don't finish any fast with 4 rather than 2 because of the damage cap.
Also, Mesa 4 is so much easier than 2 or 3 imo, mostly because people don't join 4 unless they are capable of winning. In Mesa 2 so many low level people without a hope of winning, other than as dead weight join and Mesa 3 sucks because of so many bombs. The Mesa 3 bombs kill, while the Mesa 4 bombs don't.
The absolute most annoying thing about Mesa is when you get a perfect team that will win and people leave for no reason. >.>
@Harveythepooka - I never got that myself. Why would you leave when you see 4 players with 4 PD's and high level heroes?
Your comments are actually applicable for wretched gorge, as well. I try to do -2 in public whenever I can't do it with guildmates and am running full, and it is absolutely incredible! Wretched Gorge-2 is not the same level of ease as is Mesa-2, people! If you are a duke level don't even try. I'd rather do it by myself (and lose 50% of the time) than do it with low level players because having 4 people actually makes it worse.
You can in fact win Storm Mesa 1 with only one PD. I've done it plenty of times. As long as your team is above level 120 for 90% of their heros, you can easily win SM1. That said, whoever has PD, should be at at least level 140 with at least 5/10 skill. You are sure to win with this set up.